Our Executive and Business Coaching Process
While our five step process is consistent, we tailor it to meet your specific needs. Our process offers the following elements.
- Flexible time frame. Work with us for a few sessions or a few years
- If necessary, develop quick action items for pressing concerns in session one
- A proven twenty one step process for sustainable, long-term success
- In person, email, and phone sessions available
- Access to Russell beyond your normal appointments by email or phone
Your journey to greater clarity and optimal outcomes begins with a thorough introduction, assessment and goal-identification process. This is where we lay the foundation for the work ahead, determine appropriate session frequency, and get started.
STEP 1 | INTRODUCTION PHONE CALL
- During our initial conversation, over the phone, we will talk about our process and the importance of confidentiality.
- This is an opportunity for us to find out more about your coaching/mentoring goals and desired outcomes and for you to find out more about my background, coaching philosophy and service offerings.
We will provide you with the Preliminary Assessment Questionnaire (PAQ). Upon completion and submission, we will contact you and schedule the complimentary initial meeting.
STEP 2 | INITIAL FREE SESSION (45 TO 60 MINUTES)
- We will use your PAQ to discuss existing challenges, identify your primary stressors, discuss options for the next step, and determine how we will best work together.
- The Range of Fee Structure will be presented and discussed.
- The VIM Coaching Agreement and Client Policies & Procedures along with the VIM Confidential Assessment Questionnaire (CAQ) will be sent to you for completion.
- The assessment review and analysis will be completed within 7- 14 days from the date received. Upon completion we will contact you to answer any questions and schedule our first session.
STEP 3 | THE JOURNEY BEGINS (60 – 90 MINUTES)
- Review the Confidential Assessment Questionnaire with you in depth. Our Executives Guide to Abundant Energy, an overview of the VIM Process will be presented to you.
- Collaboratively create a course of action that is tailored to meet your individual needs and goals. Introduce and briefly discuss next assignment, schedule next session, explore our next steps and answer any questions you may have.
- Follow-up within three days to verify clarity.
STEP 4 | STAYING THE COURSE (60-90 MINUTES)
- Discuss your current challenges, progress and reflections.
- Review and examine your weekly VIM assignment.
- Post session follow-up to confirm clarity.
STEP 5 | CHECK-IN AND REVIEW
This is a value added service that we provide to you at no additional cost, to insure continued success on your journey.
- Answer quick questions or emergency issues by phone or email in between your regularly scheduled coaching sessions.
- On a regular basis, we will examine where you are in the process of your journey and revisit your desired outcomes and goals.
- We will discuss your progress in problem solving, collaboratively identify patterns and evaluate your levels of energy and inner happiness.
If you’re ready to get started, take advantage of our free executive coaching session
"Prior to being introduced to Russell I was a checker at Wal-Mart. Although being very grateful to be working, I was very frustrated. I moved to America because...
~ Bisrat W. Gebresenbe